The NCAA Tournament is always an exciting time of year for college basketball fans, but it’s also a very important time of year for the broadcasters as well.
CBS and Turner made a couple important changes to their broadcasting lineup this year. Brian Anderson and Steve Smith were called up to the second weekend of the tournament, Marv Albert stepped aside to focus on the NBA, and Carter Blackburn returned to the eight-team rotation.
Now is your chance to voice your opinion on all the announcing teams from this year’s tournament. It’s simple – give them a grade and we’ll calculate the scores and reveal the rankings on Wednesday. Leave your comments below as well and we’ll include your feedback in the rankings.
1) Jim Nantz, Bill Raftery, Grant Hill, Tracy Wolfson
2) Brian Anderson, Steve Smith, Dana Jacobson
3) Verne Lundquist, Jim Spanarkel, Allie LaForce
4) Kevin Harlan, Reggie Miller, Dan Bonner, Lewis Johnson
5) Ian Eagle, Chris Webber, Len Elmore, Evan Washburn
6) Spero Dedes, Doug Gottlieb, Ros Gold-Onwude
7) Andrew Catalon, Steve Lappas, Jamie Erdahl
8) Carter Blackburn, Mike Gminski, Jaime Maggio