The moment of truth is here, the final week of the 2013 Pammies. Vote for this weeks' nominees after the jump…
1) "You've gotta remember, this is the #1 rated Aggie defense in this conference." – Aaron Taylor (via realbjp)
2) "Missouri understands now that they're going to have to score some points in this football game." – Gary Danielson (via sctvman)
3) Craig Bolerjack: "It's like hitting a sack of concrete."
Joey Harrington: "Bet that concrete felt pretty good." (via outsidetheboxscore)
4) "The most important part of tackling is making sure the runner gets down." – Matt Millen (via mikegarofolo)
5) "There's tons of reasons why Ohio is gonna win." – Joey Chestnut (via AA)
6) "Not so fast, Joey Hotdog!" – Lee Corso (via beaubishop)
7) "Franklin drills it… well, he didn't drill it." – Verne Lundquist (via sctvman)
8) "It was Devin Smith, number 9, who ended up fingering Haynes." – Charles Davis (via JimmyLobus)
9) "He's a physics major. How'd you like to share a test tube with that guy?" – Gary Danielson (via midniteride)
10) "He's a big strong kid from the waist down." – Matt Millen (via drnorriscamacho)
Vote for your Championship Week Pammy Nominees! You can only vote for one this week.