Yes, that’s a real screengrab.
Jon Gruden has been a spokesman for Hooters for a couple years now. Jon Gruden being a spokesman for anything is really one of the most underrated things currently happening in sports. There’s nothing like seeing Chucky profess his love for buffalo wings the way he would for Peyton Manning throwing a perfect deep corner route..
The latest Gruden-Hooters production is the ESPN analyst putting a large group of waitresses through “training camp” and it is full of delightful unintentional comedy. This video truly has it all.
Let’s run down our favorite moments of this video…
1) CRAZY GRUDEN EYES!!!!
2) Gruden’s excitement over a waitress carrying beer through the tire drill.
3) Gruden drawing up food-service related plays like “2 bird 10 wing toddler slant”
4) Random selfies with a guy who looks suspiciously like Joey Chestnut.
5) A Hooters waitress slapping what appears to be a male figure skater for some reason.
6) Intermittent clips of Coach Gruden actually teaching the fundamentals of football.
7) Did I mention CRAZY GRUDEN EYES!!!!
[H/T The Big Lead]
Comments are closed.