With the announcement on Tuesday of the CBS lineup of NFL broadcasters for the 2022 season, we now know the full slate of announcers for the NFL’s primary broadcast partners (barring occasional NFL Network games, usually with existing network or hybrid broadcast teams).
For general reference purposes, here are the NFL broadcast teams for the 2022 season by network.
- Al Michaels, Kirk Herbstreit, Kaylee Hartung (TNF)
- Jim Nantz, Tony Romo, Tracy Wolfson
- Ian Eagle, Charles Davis, Evan Washburn
- Kevin Harlan, Trent Green, Melanie Collins
- Greg Gumbel, Adam Archuleta, AJ Ross
- Andrew Catalon, James Lofton
- Spero Dedes, Jay Feely
- Tom McCarthy, Tiki Barber
- Additional PBP: Beth Mowins
- Additional reporters: Michael Grady, Aditi Kinkhabwala, Amanda Renner
- Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, Lisa Salters (MNF)
- Steve Levy, Dan Orlovsky, Louis Riddick, Laura Rutledge (MNF doubleheader, ESPN+ game)
- Kevin Burkhardt, Greg Olsen, Erin Andrews, Tom Rinaldi
- Joe Davis, Daryl Johnston, Pam Oliver
- Adam Amin, Mark Schlereth, Kristina Pink
- Kenny Albert, Jonathan Vilma, Shannon Spake
- Kevin Kugler, Mark Sanchez, Laura Okmin
- Chris Myers, Robert Smith, Jen Hale
- Mike Tirico, Cris Collinsworth, Melissa Stark (SNF)
Let’s get ready for some football!