Here’s a rundown of Heisler and Torre’s discussion:
- 2:40 – Did they know how they wanted High Noon to sound from the very beginning/not explaining the joke
- 5:00 – How he and Bomani first became friends
- 7:05 – Pitching the show to themselves
- 9:20 – Bomani and Le Batard as wedding guests
- 12:00 – Learning how to do TV without compromising integrity
- 15:20 – The power of transparency and being interesting without being “hot takey”
- 18:05 – What he remembers from their first show
- 18:50 – The backlash from the music playing the whole time
- 21:40 – Working with esteemed producer Erik Rydholm
- 24:30 – Dislike of the word “talent”
- 25:30 – Is he responsible for “trust the process?”
- 28:40 – Does he think Sam Hinkie will get to be a GM or executive ever again?
- 30:38 – The irony of Hinkie being let go to be replaced by Bryan Colangelo
- 32:30 – Can analytics eventually become commonplace in football in relation to the other sports?
- 35:55 – Is the future of football in trouble because of its inability to evolve?
- 38:40 – Could transparency work in favor of the NFL?
- 42:00 – RAPID FIRE QUESTIONS!
Thanks for listening, and make sure to subscribe on iTunes and leave us a review.