The new ESPN president is Jimmy Pitaro, previously Disney’s chairman of consumer products and interactive media – March 5
* ESPN has a new president as Disney’s Jimmy Pitaro was announced as the new face in charge.
Jonathan Coachman, Bomani Jones, others named in a lawsuit alleging sexual harassment at ESPN – March 6
* Former ESPN employee Adrienne Lawrence alleged sexual harassment claims against (now WWE) anchor Jonathan Coachman. She also alleged Bomani Jones and Chris Cotter acted inappropriately.
Chris Berman accused of leaving Jemele Hill “racially disparaging” voicemail, as per Adrienne Lawrence’s new lawsuit against ESPN – March 5
Jemele Hill denies a claim of ‘racially disparaging’ voicemail from Chris Berman – March. 5th
* Chris Berman was accused of leaving Jemele Hill a “racially disparaging” voicemail in the same lawsuit, a claim Hill denies.
Adrienne Lawrence stands by allegation against Chris Berman, denies her lawsuit is for ‘personal gain’ – March 6
* Lawrence stood by her allegations and denied that she was using the lawsuit for her own personal gain.
Rich Eisen apologizes (sort of) for fooling Scott Van Pelt with fake Ed Hochuli retirement letter – March 8
* Rich Eisen released a fake retirement letter for Ed Hochuli which fooled Scott Van Pelt.
Michael Smith reportedly leaving SC6; his last show will be Friday, March 9 – March 8
* Michael Smith has left SC6 after becoming disheartened over Jemele Hill’s departure.