ESPN released all of the College Football information yesterday, but I missed it because of the NBA Draft. Thanks to reader SS for bringing it to my attention, and cleaning up the Press Release in this easy to read format! There’s a bunch of changes so try to keep up….
– Brent Musburger, Kirk Herbstreit, & Lisa Salters(primetime)
– Brad Nessler, Bob Griese, Paul Maguire, & Bonnie Bernstein (top afternoon game)
– Ron Franklin, Ed Cunningham, & Jack Arute (Big XII)
– Dan Fouts, Tim Brant, & Todd Harris (West Coast)
– Terry Gannon, David Norrie, & Jeanine Edwards (select games)
– Mike Patrick, Todd Blackledge, & Holly Rowe (ESPN Saturday Primetime)
– Chris Fowler, Doug Flutie, Craig James, & Erin Andrews (ESPN Thursday Primetime)
– Mark Jones, Bob Davie, & Stacey Dales (ESPN2 Saturday Primetime)
– Dave Pasch, Andre Ware, & Erin Andrews (ESPN Saturday Noon)
– Sean McDonough, Chris Spielman, & Rob Stone (ESPN Friday Primetime)
– Pam Ward, analyst, reporter TBD (ESPN2 Saturday Noon)
– Rece Davis, Mark May, Lou Holtz, & Todd Harris or Rob Stone (ESPN mid-week games)
– Clay Matvick & Kelly Stouffer (noon)
– Doug Bell & Charles Arbuckle (afternoon)
– Dave Armstrong & Mike Gottfried (primetime)
– Charlie Neal & Jay Walker (HBCU Thursday)
– Larry Coker as an analyst on select games
I guess the biggest changes are….1) Larry Coker is somehow an analyst. 2) Sean McDonough still being paired with a sub-par analyst. 3) The stoner team is still in place for Thursday night games! 4) Dave Pasch, Andre Ware, and Erin Andews forming the prettiest team ever……
I’m pretty neutral on the changes…..nothing really that big happened. And I’m actually going to miss waking up hungover and making fun of Gottfried. I don’t know how Deadspin’s Hugh Johnson Project will survive.
Update: “AA, I have to disagree with you. The biggest change has to be the breaking up of Musburger and Arute. Rule #6 in the Brent Musburger drinking game will have to be completely rewritten.” – Awful Chief
You’re so right….I just glossed right over that. Sorry it’s early. I do really like that team of Ronnie Franklin and Jake Arute…..Ed Cunningham I could do without.