Of course Lee Corso was going to win the Pammies this week. In fact, he did so with the highest vote total so far this season. However, the real battle was for second place where an unsuspecting name makes an appearance high up the Pammy toteboard. Also, no Craig James this week? Was he announcing? The envelope please…
10) “Mario Dovell gives a laissez-faire effort.” – Ray Bentley [video]
9) “He’s hotter than July in the month of November.” – Mark Jones (via ak482)
8) “Scoreless first half in Champaign.” – Beth Mowins (via BloggerJustinF) at the end of the 1st quarter.
7) “You know where they practice that? practice.” – Rod Gilmore (via bjo109)
6) “When you pull out early there is embarrassment” – Danny Kanell (via steve5643)
5) “NC State Leading BOSTON COLLEGE 30-6 in the 3rd Quarter.” – Pam Ward (via sctvman) That’s all well and good, except NC State was playing Clemson.
4) “Giuseppi, that was play action.” – Matt Millen (via Sctvman) to Joe Tessitore. Given Millen’s history with ethnic humor…
3) “he has thrown three picks, but no interceptions” – Pam Ward (via sctvman)
2) “That looked like a clean muff.” – Gus Johnson (via NCAAFB_LikeABos)
1) “Ah, f*ck it!” – Lee Corso [video]
Week 12 Top 5 -
1) Craig James 110 pts
2) Matt Millen 77 pts
T3) Pam Ward 60 pts
T3) Gary Danielson 46 pts
5) Chris Spielman 35 pts
Others receiving votes – Brent Musburger 28 pts, Lou Holtz 21 pts, Mark Jones 18 pts, Shaun King 18 pts, Mike Patrick 17 pts,, Lee Corso 17 pts, Gus Johnson 16 pts, Beth Mowins 16 pts, Brett Favre 13 pts, Sean McDonough 13 pts, Jesse Palmer 12 pts, Tom Rinaldi 10 pts, Rod Gilmore 10 pts, Artrell Hawkins 9 pts, Warrick Dunn 9 pts, Dan Hawkins 9 pts, Jenn Brown 9 pts, Andre Ware 8 pts, Verne Lundquist 8 pts, , Wendi Nix 7 pts, Steve Martin 7 pts, Tom Cole 7 pts, Danny Kanell 7 pts, , Dave Pasch 5 pts, Bill Land 5 pts, Alex Flanagan 4 pts, Mike Morgan 4 pts, Paul Burmeister 4 pts, Joe Tiller 3 pts, Keith Jones 3 pts, Desmond Howard 3 pts, Charles Davis 3 pts, Steve Beuerlein 2 pts, Ray Bentley 2 pts, Scott Van Pelt 2 pts, Kevin Kugler 1 pt, Eric Collins 1 pt, Todd McShay 1 pt, Tim Brando 1 pt.
The Full Week 13 Announcing Schedule will be coming soon, where you can find the dates and times of games and all the announcing pairings as well. With football throughout the Thanksgiving weekend, the Pam Ward Chronicles will be up on Friday. Be thankful for old men who swear on live television.