Fox will be airing the US Open this week, and analyst Shane Bacon joined us on the podcast this week.
This week, ahead of the US Open on Fox, host Ben Heisler is joined by Fox Sports golf analyst Shane Bacon.
- 5:06 – His stories of being a caddy at St. Andrews in Scotland
- 8:23 – His first memories of playing golf, having it be a part of his life
- 10:20 – The family component of golf and the difficulty of sticking with it
- 13:06 – Does he think golf has done enough to grow its younger audience
- 15:27 – His rise from being a golf writer to now broadcasting the U.S Open for FOX
- 17:37 – The most surprising thing he learned transitioning to television
- 22:17 – Previewing Tiger and the narrative surrounding him
- 25:30 – How covering Tiger vs the rest of the field
- 27:30 – Any final pairings down the stretch that would make for a great finish?
Thanks for listening, and remember to subscribe on iTunes and leave us a positive review.