* NBC’s Joshua Cooper Ramo said during Olympics coverage that Japan was a “cultural, technological and economic example” for South Korea, and Koreans were not happy. NBC parted ways with Cooper Ramo after the comments.
* Fox’s new Thursday Night Football deal will reportedly allow the network to air an extra playoff game — and they could get one of the games currently on ESPN and ABC.
* Fox will reportedly get involved with the NFL Draft for the first time, simulcasting the NFL Network’s coverage.
* Boston’s WEEI suspended on-air host Christian Fauria for using a stereotypical Asian accent to imitate Tom Brady’s agent, Don Yee. Fauria apologized and was suspended. WEEI lost multiple sponsors and mandated sensitivity training across the station.
* KNBR split with producer Patrick Connor over Barstool Radio comments calling 17-year-old Chloe Kim a “hot piece of ass.”