It was a bit of a quiet week for Pammies frontrunners like Mark May. However, we have a few new entrants to the nominees that are looking to make a splash. Any week with a Brent Musburger gambling reference has to be a good one, though. Also, this week's slate is one of the best in double entendre in Pammies history.
Here now your Pammy nominees for Week 6 after the jump…
1) "He may have pulled out a little bit early." – Kirk Herbstreit (via shamp1234)
2) "It has to be inconclusive video evidence." – Tim Couch (via sctvman)
3) "The Clemson defensive coordinator, formerly at Clemson." – Sean McDonough (via ThomasClanton)
4) "Dyersville, Ohio. It's the Field of Dreams!" – Beth Mowins. It's not heaven, it's not even Iowa. (via redveale)
5) "That's basically an incompletion." – Jesse Palmer describing a botched center snap (via sctvman)
6) Chris Folwer: "So no woman belongs on the committee?"
David Pollack: "I'll say it, yea. Yea!" (via AA)
7) "I saw him from the waist down, and he's pretty thick." – Matt Millen (via Afaucheux)
8) "They're so good on 3rd down, this time they convert on 4th down." – Justin Kutcher (via djkopplin)
9) "And you know what, there are some folks who are celebrating and others who are saying you've gotta be kidding me." – Brent Musburger with the not-so-veiled gambling reference.
10) "If you're calling plays for Tennessee, you figure 'We gotta score'" – Gary Danielson, about a game in overtime. (via justfactsmaam)
11) "Not so fast! Indiana fired me, I'm going with Penn State." – Lee Corso (via lindsay_schroed
12) "That's why Notre Dame paid him $18 million to go away." – Lou Holtz on Charlie Weis (via simandel)
13) "I love the big fatties running with the ball!" – Mike Mayock (via PTNetherton)
14) "After the extra point, the Irish lead 6-6." – Tom Hammond (via PR_Crowley)
Vote for your Week 6 Pammy Nominees! (Vote for up to 5)