Like the sun rising in the east in the morning, Craig James has taken another Pammies weekly title. He now has almost double the Pammies points as Pam Ward, Matt Millen, and the rest of the Pammies field. At this point, we may have to enact a Craig James curve in every poll or contest moving forward… or until ESPN finally comes to their senses and banishes him to their coverage of the CrossFit Games. The envelope please…
10) “The more I watch Florida St., the more I see the run game just not working.” - Todd McShay (via glokkenspx) after Florida St ran for over 200 yds.
9) “We kind of rotate good points up here.” - Craig James (via glokkenspx)
8) ‘I think with Ware & Mathieu suspended, LSU will look to other guys.’ - Gary Danielson (via sctvman)
7) Wendi Nix: “I hear Doctor Lou will be in the house at halftime.”
Lou Holtz: “Yeah, well no. Not in the house. He’ll be here.” (via bjo109)
6) “If Washington is going to win this game, they’re going to have to outscore Stanford.” - Sean McDonough (via Tom Gower)
5) “You dont win the Kentucky Derby with a jackass.” - Lou Holtz (via joshlabell)
4) “That is a statistical…uhh, something that was proven statistically, right? There was research done on that.” - Pam Ward (via twogunsholla)
3) “Grandmas don‘t look like that, That‘s a Good-Looking Grandma!” - Matt Millen (via davidreyJR)
2) “Boyd only has 2 catches on the year but he makes them count because he has 3 touchdowns.” - Chris Spielman (via bjo109)
1A) “I’m all for it. I’m not completely against it.” - Craig James (via DWW_1992)
1B) “It’s not even close and it’s really close right now.” - Craig James (via IsaacTM)
Week 8 Top 5 -
1) Craig James 87 pts
2) Pam Ward 45 pts
3) Matt Millen 43 pts
4) Gary Danielson 35 pts
5) Lou Holtz 21 pts
Others receiving votes - Chris Spielman 18 pts, Brent Musburger 17 pts, Beth Mowins 13 pts, Brett Favre 13 pts, Sean McDonough 13 pts, Artrell Hawkins 9 pts, Warrick Dunn 9 pts, Dan Hawkins 9 pts, Jenn Brown 9 pts, Mike Patrick 9 pts, Gus Johnson 7 pts, Lee Corso 7 pts, Wendi Nix 7 pts, Steve Martin 7 pts, Tom Cole 7 pts, Jesse Palmer 6 pts, Rod Gilmore 6 pts, Andre Ware 5 pts, Dave Pasch 5 pts, Alex Flanagan 4 pts, Mike Morgan 4 pts, Joe Tiller 3 pts, Keith Jones 3 pts, Desmond Howard 3 pts, Shaun King 3 pts, Charles Davis 3 pts, Danny Kanell 2 pts, Steve Beuerlein 2 pts, Scott Van Pelt 2 pts, Kevin Kugler 1 pt, Eric Collins 1 pt, Verne Lundquist 1 pt, Todd McShay 1 pt.
The Full Week 9 Announcing Schedule will be coming soon, where you can find the dates and times of games and all the announcing pairings as well. Then, make sure you check back every Saturday for the Pam Ward Chronicles and another week of the Pammies!