The last full week of the regular season has come and gone and fittingly, Craig James wins another round of the Pammies. He’s been more dominant than LSU’s defense throughout the season and hits a season high total of 28 points in one week! Then again, if his statement regarding a possible run for office after the season is an indication, this could be his last Pammies appearance for a while. The envelope please…
10) “ONSIDE KICK! Well, he pooched it.” – Verne Lundquist (via tomatpsu)
9) “Chop blocking is a staple of what Georgia Tech does.” - Mark Jones (via sctvman)
8) “I downloaded that ESPN app. It’s the greatest thing ever. Greatest thing in the history of mankind.” - Sean McDonough (via bloggerjustinf). Sellin’ hard for the mothership!
7) “That might’ve not even gotten a first down…oh it did, by 4 yards.” - Gary Danielson (via bj109)
6) “If you’re going to stop a guy like Johnson you have to get some penetration” - Craig James (via Wiginator)
5) “I have a feeling this could be one of those PAC 12 games” - Craig James (via notthatJimBurt). Please, tell me more…
4) “If you play the game of sport, whatever that sport is you’re gonna make mistakes.” - Craig James (via sctvman)
3) “His left foot was out before his other two.” - Brock Huard, apparently the Oregon WR has 3 feet (via tcgb22)
2) “He took his ball off the eyes” - Chris Spielman (via clevelandfan87)
1) “I know a lot of Aggies who are happy they aren’t blowing out (Texas).” - Craig James (via sctvman) Even for Craig James this makes no sense.
Week 13 Top 5 -
1) Craig James 138 pts
2) Matt Millen 77 pts
T3) Pam Ward 60 pts
T3) Gary Danielson 49 pts
5) Chris Spielman 44 pts
Others receiving votes - Brent Musburger 28 pts, Lou Holtz 21 pts, Mark Jones 20 pts, Shaun King 18 pts, Mike Patrick 17 pts,, Lee Corso 17 pts, Gus Johnson 16 pts, Sean McDonough 16 pts, Beth Mowins 16 pts, Brett Favre 13 pts, Jesse Palmer 12 pts, Tom Rinaldi 10 pts, Rod Gilmore 10 pts, Artrell Hawkins 9 pts, Warrick Dunn 9 pts, Verne Lundquist 9 pts, Dan Hawkins 9 pts, Jenn Brown 9 pts, Andre Ware 8 pts, Brock Huard 8 pts, Wendi Nix 7 pts, Steve Martin 7 pts, Tom Cole 7 pts, Danny Kanell 7 pts, Dave Pasch 5 pts, Bill Land 5 pts, Alex Flanagan 4 pts, Mike Morgan 4 pts, Paul Burmeister 4 pts, Joe Tiller 3 pts, Keith Jones 3 pts, Desmond Howard 3 pts, Charles Davis 3 pts, Steve Beuerlein 2 pts, Ray Bentley 2 pts, Scott Van Pelt 2 pts, Kevin Kugler 1 pt, Eric Collins 1 pt, Todd McShay 1 pt, Tim Brando 1 pt.
The Full Week 14 Announcing Schedule has already been released and you can check it here.