It’s a wide open race for first this week for the Pammy nomin… ahh, f*ck it. Corso’s going to win. Here are your Week 12 nominees anyways…
1) “When you pull out early there is embarrassment” – Danny Kanell (via steve5643)
2) “NC State Leading BOSTON COLLEGE 30-6 in the 3rd Quarter.” – Pam Ward (via sctvman) That’s all well and good, except NC State was playing Clemson.
3) “He’s hotter than July in the month of November.” – Mark Jones (via ak482)
4) “Scoreless first half in Champaign.” – Beth Mowins (via BloggerJustinF) at the end of the 1st quarter.
5) “You know where they practice that? practice.” – Rod Gilmore (via bjo109)
6) “They should take as long as this takes.” – Ed Cunningham (via Dascenzo)
7) “Giuseppi, that was play action.” – Matt Millen (via Sctvman) to Joe Tessitore. Given Millen’s history with ethnic humor…
8) “he has thrown three picks, but no interceptions” – Pam Ward (via sctvman)
9) “The extra point good by Dustin Hopkins…” - Mark Jones (via DevsFan30) as Hopkins kicks a 26-yard field goal from the right hash to give FSU a 10-7 lead.
10) “If you seen this coming, send us a letter.” – Mike Patrick (via KSJ49) hello, 1987.
11) “Mike O’Cain decided to spit the football out to his WRs.” – Jesse Palmer (via sctvman)
12) “Mario Dovell gives a laissez-faire effort.” – Ray Bentley [video]
13) “The thought of a child not having a toy at Christmas is simply unimaginable.” – Mike Patrick (via CK29). BUT WHAT’S BRITNEY DOING THIS CHRISTMAS!!!
14) “That looked like a clean muff.” – Gus Johnson (via NCAAFB_LikeABos)
15) “Ah, f*ck it!” – Lee Corso [video]
Vote For Your Week 12 Pammy Nominees! (vote for up to five)
The winners will come Wednesday morning. Games are taking place all through the extended Thanksgiving weekend as the regular season comes to a close so make sure you stay tuned for the Pammies!