***Reminder***- LIVE BLOG TONIGHT!!!! Be there or be bare.
Onto the College Announcing Teams…..this list is long so bear with me (and these will be sans-haiku, but feel free to post your own in the comments). Actually I’m
1. Brent Musburger, Bob Davie, Kirk Herbstreit, & Lisa Salters
2. Brad Nessler, Bob Griese, Paul Maguire, & Bonnie Bernstein
3. Mark Jones, David Norrie, & Stacey Dales
4. Dan Fouts, Tim Brant, & Jack Arute
5. Gary Thorne, Andre Ware, & Todd Harris
1. Verne Lundquist, Gary Danielson, & Tracy Wolfson
1. Thom Brennaman, Barry Alvarez, & Charles Davis
1. Tom Hammond, Pat Haden, & Lewis Johnson
1. Mike Patrick, Todd Blackledge, & Holly Rowe
2. Ron Franklin, Ed Cunningham, & Jerry Punch
3. Chris Fowler, Kirk Herbstreit, & Erin Andrews
4. Sean McDonough, Chris Spielman, & Rob Stone
5. Pam Ward, Mike Gottfried, & Jimmy Dykes
6. Dave Pasch or Bob Wischusen, Trevor Matich, Rod Gilmore, & Rob Simmelkjaer
7. John Saunders, Craig James, & Rob Stone
8. Rece Davis, Mark May, Lou Holtz, & Todd Harris
9. Dave Barnett, Bill Curry, & Dave Ryan
10. Dave Ryan, Bill Curry, & Duke Castiglione
1. Joel Meyers, Dave Lapham, & Jim Knox
2. Barry Tompkins, Petros Papadakis, & Jim Watson
3. Bill Land, Gary Reasons, & John Rhadigan
4. Bill Macdonald, John Jackson, & Lindsay Soto
1. Ron Thulin, Charles Davis, & Craig Sager
2. Chip Caray, Tom Ramsey, & David Aldridge
1. Gary Bender & Glenn Parker
NFL Network Dick Vermeil has been announced as a color commentator.
1. Clay Matvick & Brian Kinchen
2. Dave Armstrong & Mike Tomczak
3. Mike Adamle & Charles Arbuckle or David Diaz-Infante
4. Beth Mowins & Eddie Robinson, Jr.
5. Charlie Neal & Jay Walker
6. Mike Gleason & Chris Martin
1. Tom Hart & Trev Alberts
2. Carter Blackburn & Brian Jones
3. Johnathan Coachman & Chris Rix
4. Pete Medhurst & Scott Zolak
This list is just crazy….some highlights:
- Chris Rix is baaaaack, and in a booth.
- David Aldridge is a sideline reporter in college football?
- Mike Tomczak baby…..Mike Tomczak.
- Good thing Trev Alberts landed on his feet after being booted from the Leader.
- Is Petro Papadakis also known as Nick Papageorgio?
- There’s also one missing from this list but I only think he did the college opener, and that’s Doug Flutie. Welcome to the club Doug.
It’s actually kinda sad that Keith Jackson isn’t on this list, but good luck with your second retirement. I’m also extatic that Scott Zolak has found a job! Just another great Maryland QB that got chewed up and spit out of the AFC East.